MarinePure Spheres (3.8L)
- Bio-filter media with Vast Surface Area and Open-Flow Porosity
- Ammonia and Nitrite Removal
- One MarinePure Sphere has the same surface area as 1,350 plastic 1.5" bio-balls.
- Use in wet/dry filters, sumps or canister filters.
- Nitrate Reduction
- Inert Ceramic
- Reduced tank maintenance
- Allows for higher fish loads
- Uses a smaller filtration footprint
- More consistent water chemistry
- For Saltwater and Freshwater Aquariums
MarinePure's bio-media is the most technically advanced bio-media available today because it features Thin Bio-Film Technology™
Bio-Film Technology is the combination of vast surface area and open/interconnected pores allowing a thin bio-film to develop. This thin film allows bacteria to flourish because necessary nutrients are immediately available. With the open pores, old dead bio-film is easily flushed from the media and will not plug the media. Water flows through the media, not around as with other denser media, thus utilizing the most surface area for beneficial bacterial growth.
Compare MarinePure Products
MarinePure Sphere: 22 sq metres (240 sq ft)
MarinePure Plate: 540 sq metres (5,750 sq ft)
MarinePure Block: 2 150 sq metres (23,000 sq ft)