Ista External Inline Heater
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- The ISTA in-line external heater is designed for vertical use in most aquarium applications involving water hose of the specified diameter.
- The ISTA External Heater must be used in a vertical manner for correct operation. The most common application is for use with canister filter, however the ISTA External Heater is easily adapted for use in almost any situation where heated aquarium water is required, such as with wet/dry sump pumps.
- The ISTA External Heater is easily installed by cutting the tubing and connecting the two parts of the tube to each side of the ISTA External Heater.For reduced maintenance, it is recommended that the ISTA External Heater be installed within the filter`s output assembly. As most canister filters are not designed to bear weight, it is recommended that the ISTA External Heater be properly supported by the use of the attached loop to avoid stress on the output assembly.
- The ISTA External Heater is completely safe and UL Listed.
- There is no danger of damage if the ISTA External Heater is left running dry for short periods as the ISTA External Heater will switch itself off in that event. The ISTA External Heater heats with high efficiency by means of an internal heat pump system that avoids temperature variations. For use in freshwater and marine aquariums. Fits most canister filters.