Kamoer FX-STP 2 WiFi Peristaltic Pump
Kamoer FX-STP WiFi Continuous-Duty Peristaltic Dosing Pump
Built specifically for aquarium applications, the Kamoer FX-STP WiFi Continuous-Duty Peristaltic Dosing Pump is designed for dosing up to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with an adjustable flow rate setting of 1 to 120ml/min.
KAMOER FX-STP WIFI: NEW & IMPROVED FOR 2020!
Ideal for Calcium Reactors, Kalk Reactors, Denitrators, & Auto Water Changes Built specifically for aquarium applications, the Kamoer FX-STP WiFi Continuous-Duty Peristaltic Dosing Pump is designed for dosing up to 24 hours a day, seven days a week. It has an adjustable flow rate so you can dose fluids (like liquid aquarium supplements) in doses as small as 1 mL per minute up to 120 mL per minute. What sets this pump apart from others is its ability to change the flow while running. The FX-STP WiFi is perfect for gradual, automatic water changes, sulfur denitrators, Kalkwasser reactors, and calcium reactors.
The original FX-STP took the aquarium industry by storm in 2018 and was heralded as the best continuous-duty peristaltic dosing pump on the market. The FX-STP WiFi is the second-generation of this popular dosing pump. Kamoer has kept everything hobbyists love—the quiet operation, compact size, and reliable performance—and added some intelligent new features to make a great product even better.
Our favorite upgrades from the previous generation include:
- Wireless Control with Your Mobile Device
- LCD Screen Now Includes a Screensaver
- Same Compact Design—New All-Black Branding
- Not Your Average Aquarium Dosing Pump—This is a Workhorse!
Here’s What Makes the FX-STP WiFi Doser So Special:
- Suitable for all sorts of continuous dosing applications
- Ideal for feeding calcium reactors, Kalk reactors, and bio-denitrators
- The perfect pump for building an automatic water change system
- Memory Backup—your settings will be saved and restored if/when power lost
- An onboard LCD display shows current pump status including flow rate and WiFi connectivity
- Near-silent operation
- High-precision stepper motor driver
- Adjustable flow rate setting of 1 to 120ml/min
- Easy to calibrate
- Easy to replace tubing
- Small, compact, and built tough
- There is a downloadable quick-start guide plus a pump tutorial built into the app
The #1 Feed Pump for Calcium Reactors: Highest Rated & Most Reliable!
If you find yourself constantly having to tune your calcium reactor, the FX-STP WiFi is for you! This pump is so unbelievably consistent that your alkalinity will barely move from test to test. Once it is dialed in, you’ll be impressed by how stable your alkalinity and other major water parameters become. Calcium reactors are supposed to make supplementing a reef aquarium easier, but many hobbyists fight their CaRx for years, trying to achieve a consistent effluent drip-rate. The FX-STP WiFi, on the other hand, makes calibration and fine-tuning a breeze. Other than occasionally replacing the tubing and recalibrating to maintain accurate dosing, this is a “set it and forget it” type of solution—which is why reef hobbyists around the globe love the FX-STP WiFi so much! It truly is the best method we know of to provide reliable and stable long-term effluent flow. The FX-STP WiFi allows aquarium keepers to overcome inconsistencies easily and set the reactor’s effluent with enough pressure and a predictable metered rate for unparalleled performance and rock-solid stability.
Check Out The Detailed Specs of the FX-STP WiFi Doser:
- Dimensions: 5” Tall x 3¼” Wide x 5¼” Deep
- Minimum Flow Rate: 1mL / min
- Maximum Flow Rate: 120 mL/min
- PharMed Tubing Life: 2000 Hours
- Pump Tubing Size: ⅛” ID
- Mobile App: Android (Android 4.4 and above) and Apple (iOS 9.1 and above)
- Power Adapter: Input 100VAC -240VAC | Output DC24V 1.9A
- Pump Head: 6 Rotor / Roller KCS
Here’s What Comes Inside the Box:
- 1x Kamoer FX-STP WiFi Dosing Pump
- 1x Power Supply
- 2 x Tubing Adapters (⅛” to ¼”)
- 1 m of ⅛” ID Tubing
- 1 m ¼” ID Tubing
Pet Habitat and Kamoer hereby guarantee this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of:
One (1) year Warranty is activated on the date of purchase.
This Standard Limited Warranty applies and is limited as follows:
To the product only as long as it remains in the possession of the original purchaser.
To the product that has not been subject to accident, misuse or abuse.
To the product that has not been modified, altered, defaced, or had repairs made or attempted by other than Pet Habitat.
That Pet Habitat be immediately notified in writing within ten (10) days of first knowledge of defect by owner or his agent.
That Pet Habitat shall be given first opportunity to make any repairs, replacements or corrections to the defective construction within a reasonable period of time.
Under no circumstances shall Pet Habitat and/or the Manufacturer be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, secondary or consequential damages of any nature however arising out of the use or inability to use because of the product defect.